Skip to content
- Associate Professor of Finance, University of Amsterdam, 2020-present
- Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Amsterdam, Sept 2010-2020
- Research fellow Tinbergen Institute, 2018 – present
- Research fellow, Duisenberg school of finance, Sept 2010 – Sept 2015.
- Post-doctoral fellow, Department of Economics, UC Berkeley, June 2008 – August 2010.
- Behavioral finance, corporate finance, corporate governance, CEO compensation and turnover, mergers and acquisitions.
- Behavioral Finance, PhD course at the Tinbergen Institute, 2014-present (with M. van Assem
and R. Zwinckels).
- Behavioral Finance, MSc course at the University of Amsterdam, 2012-present.
- Empirical Methods in Finance, MSc at the University of Amsterdam, 2012-present.
- Behavioral Finance, MSc course at the Duisenberg school of finance, 2011-2015.
- PhD course in Empirical Corporate Finance, Tinbergen Institute, 2012 & 2013.
- PhD course in Banking, Tinbergen Institute, 2012 (with Amil Dasgupta).
- Thesis Workshop (Empirical Methods), Master of International Finance, University of Am-
- Empirical Methods in Finance, Master in Financial Engineering, Haas School of Business,
University of California, Berkeley, 2009.